Frequently Asked Questions
What is Happy Saints?
- 'Happy Saints' is a project by Victor Teh, a Catholic illustrator who wanted to make the rich Catholic traditions more accessible to young people. In 2010, he began drawing caricatures of saints in a cute yet respectable style and posted them on a blog online. The artworks quickly went viral and garnered over 80000 fans in the Facebook Page.
- 'Happy Saints' offers a wide range of engaging and delightful digital resources for Catholic faith formation for children and young people.
- Our main resources are downloadable PDF ebooks with printable activity templates that come with multiple ready-to-print formats, such as posters, prayer cards, flash cards, coloring pages and button badges.
What products do you offer?
- We offer digital files containing printable activity templates with Catholic themes and topics.
- Most of our titles include multiple ready-to-print formats, such as posters, prayer cards, flash cards, coloring pages and button badges.
- Our products are in PDF format unless otherwise stated. No physical products will be shipped.
What are the terms of usage for your products?
- Products and included content may be printed for personal and non-commercial use only.
- You cannot sell items made from printing any part of the products' content.
- You cannot share, distribute or sell any part of the products' content in digital format.
Can I use your products if I represent an organisation?
- Churches, parishes, schools, societies and organizations may use the content from products for your purposes, with the following conditions:
- Content from products may NOT be sold in any form
- Content from products may NOT be distributed or posted online through the internet
- Content from products may NOT be distributed in large quantities (more than 50 copies) at a time. Please purchase one unit for every 50 copies to be printed.
- Content from products may NOT be used as part of your organizations’s official logo design and other identity graphics
- Credit and acknowledgement must be given to 'happysaints.com'
- For any other uses, written permission is required. Please contact us.
How are your products delivered to me?
- Please note that our products are digital downloads unless otherwise stated. No physical products will be shipped.
- Upon order confirmation, you will receive a link with download instructions. Usually you will receive the link instantaneously but in some rare occasions it may take up to 24 hours. Please contact us if you did not receive the link after more than 24 hours.
- Once you have downloaded your purchases, you may keep them and use them for as long as you wish.
- After downloading, please save your files in a safe location, and make backups if you can.
- If you encounter errors during the download or your download is faulty, please contact us.
Do you accept refunds, returns and cancellations?
- Due to the nature of digital products, we do not accept returns, refunds or cancellations. Please contact us about any problems with your order.
Why is your store not available in my country?
- We are currently not available in certain regions due to tax restrictions. Please contact us for assistance.
Where can I print the files?
- You may print the files with your own printer.
- You may send the files to a professional printing shop for printing. Other conditions apply.
- Depending on your printer and computer system, colors and print quality may vary and differ from screen version.
- To achieve exact dimensions, please print to 100% scale.
- For best quality, print onto thick paper or card stock.
How do I contact you?
- For any other questions, please email us.